FAQ

Where is Loudoun Christian High located?

  • We are located at Purcellville Baptist Church in Purcellville, Virginia. This is approximately 12 minutes west of Leesburg. The church has easy access to Rt. 7 on William T. Druhan Jr. Blvd., which is basically the southern extension of Rt. 287. (Mapquest has up-to-date directions. Google maps and GPS do not route you this way yet.)

Will Loudoun Christian High be accredited?

  • We will be seeking ACSI and AdvancED dual accreditation. Accreditation is a two to three year process that will begin as soon as our doors open.

What will the curriculum be?

  • Solid. Preparation for higher learning and life will be emphasized. Critical thinking and learning to discern truth will be central and will be accomplished through our teachers who strongly desire to equip young people for the world in which they will live. To this end, both Christian and secular textbooks including, but not limited to Bob Jones, Glencoe, Prentice Hall, and McDougal Littell will be utilized. On-line and video courses are options that may be employed, if needed, to expand the scope of course selection and to meet the needs of individual students.

Who will be teaching?

Certified teachers who have:

  • A vibrant, growing, personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
  • The training and skills needed to teach their content area.
  • A passion for working as mentors with high school aged young people.

How will Loudoun Christian High be funded?

  • Approximately 85% of a private school’s funds come from tuition and fees. The other 15% comes from fundraisers, donations & grants. We have several supporters but need many more. We are trusting God, in His providence, to supply all of our needs. To donate, click here.